Monday 9 November 2015

West London tussle over Hasselbaink

Fulham and QPR are reported to be in competition to secure the services of Burton Albion manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink. He was linked with a possible move to Charlton, but a search for a long lost Belgian grandmother yielded no results.

Over at Fulham, The Guardian is reporting that Alan Curbishley may take interim charge after Kit Symons was sacked for miring the club in mid-table mediocrity. Curbs was known as 'the man in the stands' in his previous spell at Fulham, but has regularly joined Symons in the dugout.

I will have to get used to hearing more about Fulham. When I was staying in France, the son of my friend's wife was on his way to The Valley for the Charlton v. Fulham clash. With my current contract running out in a week or so, he has taken pity on me and offered me a role in his firm.

There has been some talk over the weekend of the appointment of a British manager at The Valley being imminent, but I can find no credible source to support these rumours.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what about me then lol anyway saw jordan cousins today said his injury is getting lot better