Wednesday 4 November 2015

Reza: everyone is down

Everyone is down in the Charlton dressing room and the Iranian international reckons that he is facing the toughest challenge of his career: Despondency

Football is very much a confidence game and it is difficult to see the Addicks getting anything against an on form Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday.

I have missed Charlton games for lots of reasons, mostly work commitments. However, I have never failed to go when I was able to go. I have serious doubts about making a five hour round trip on Saturday, but I expect I will.

2 comments:

boitom said...

I will be there with my family.as i am a season ticket holder don't expect a good atmosphere.we live round the corner from the valley .looks like some fan groups will protest about the way the club is being run

Unknown said...

bollox start earning your 12 k a week u bunch of clueless wankers im fuming time now to start fining these players who dont give a shit we havent scored since palarse and im getting slightly annoyed with whats happening to our club get out roland and his bunch of mersonairies get out of our club ROLAND OUT-