Friday 15 May 2015

Player rumour

An unconfirmed report from the Sparrows Lane tea lady is linking an 17-year old Olympique Lyonnais player with Charlton.

According to the report, Chris Hyseni is of Albanian origin and has had a trial with Charlton in which he scored three goals.

I haven't been able to find anything out about this player or the story on the internet, so on a credibility ranking of 1-5 I will use this summer, I am giving it a '1' which means 'Highly speculative, just about credible enough to report'.

Somewhat more credibly, young Spurs (and ex-MK Dons) midfielder Dele Alli has been linked with a loan move to Charlton, but Brentford and Fulham are also interested: Dele Alli

1 comment:

Burgundy Addick said...

Wyn, as I shall be in Lyon tomorrow (Eurostar permitting) I will keep my ear to the ground, especially at the Lyon Duchere game tomorrow night.