Thursday 23 April 2015

Arter: no hard feelings

One time Addick Harry Arter has been a mainstay of the Bournemouth side after being snapped up from non-league Woking.

Asked by the Metro about going up at Charlton, he replied, 'In all honesty, we could clinch promotion anywhere and it would be a dream come true. I have no problems with Charlton. When they released me, the time was probably right for me to move on.'

'I have no hard feelings. There are people in the Academy who helped me develop from nine to 18 and I will always be grateful.'

Arter hails from Sidcup and had one appearance for Charlton as a late substitute in a league cup game we were losing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If im correct didnt arter get released same time club released chris smalling?For all these years i cant think of a reason why we let these two players leave the club whos stupid decission was it to let these top players leave?