Friday 26 March 2010

Smart money favours draw

A lot of the smart money on tomorrow's match between Huddersfield Town and Charlton favours a draw. I suppose I retain a no doubt forlorn hope that with the addition of Nicky Forster to the squad, Charlton might just sneak a win.

One challenge for Parky will be who to put in goal. The Iberian Valley blog has already suggested that Randolph looks likely to be passed over again, although in my view he has never done that much wrong in his career at Charlton. But perhaps this is an occasion for experience.

The Batley and Birstall News previews tomorrow's 'tough test' for Town against 'high flying' Charlton: Batley

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Parky seems to have some sort of problem with Randolph Wyn so I am expecting to see Warner in goal.

I do wonder why Darren was given a contract in the summer with Parky's reluctance to play him.