Tuesday 1 September 2009

All's well that ends well

Toronto: I have not been here and online long, but as far as I can work out we have not lost any of our key players in the transfer window, although Moutaoukil has gone on loan to Motherwell (surely a cruel and unique punishment) and Fleetwood has returned to the Grecians on loan.

Leon McKenzie and Luke Holden are both in, as is Sam Sodje - a development I welcome, as I am sure many others will.

There is also word that we may get some sell on money from Michael Turner's move from Hull to Sunderland. Indeed, a million (UK pounds) has been talked about.

So this looks like good business all around, Phil Parkinson looks less and less hapless and our worst fears have not been realised.

1 comment:

Finkle said...

This window was all about not letting people go, so I'm very happy.