Sunday 16 March 2008

A break from football

I must say that I am not enjoying my football very much at the moment and it's nice to have a break from blogging even if it is for work. Tomorrow I shall be spending the night in Westcliffe on Sea (!) after a conference there; Tuesday sees me at a workshop at Sainsbury's in High Holborn; and then back for a workshop here on Wednesday.

Hopefully by Wednesday I will be feeling a little more positive. At the moment I really can't see - or know - the way forward for the club.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wynn
The way forward is to drop Ambrose and play Semedo plus another decent winger , Thomas , Sam or Cook , nothing else required .
eventually , Pards will see the light, but hopefully not too late

ChicagoAddick said...

Enjoy the break Wyn. Helen Mirren I believe was from Westcliff.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget pardew didn't get the hamsters up at the first try, and yes Ambrose is a luxury we can't afford. Plus just before his injury Boughera and Paddy were starting to play well, Boughera good at foraging forward straight down the centre. AP just hasn't got the balance right.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I have to agree that it's difficult at the moment to see any light at the end of the tunnel. For all the endless debate about 4-5-1/4-4-2/ Lita vs Gray etc, etc I think the sad truth is we're simply not good enough. Pardew talks a good game but its been confusion heaped on confusion this year.