Friday 19 October 2007

Wolves plagued by injury problems

Wolves continue to be plagued with injury problems in the run up to tomorrow's match against Charlton, smiling supremo Mick McCarthy having more than a little to worry about:
Wolves

Things are looking up for Charlton with stories about Reid's ankle coming out of the Ireland camp looking as if they were exaggerated. The Charlton captain should be fit and available for tomorrow.

My favourite match at Molineux was on 11th January 2000 when the Addicks won there for the first time in 47 years. It was my 53rd birthday; Charlton had last won there in 1953, which was the year I started supporting the Addicks; I used to travel to matches on the 53 bus from Plumestead Common; and victory gave us 53 points. Moreover, five goals were scored in total, three of them for Charlton.

Nothing so dramatic tomorrow, I'm afraid. I'm agreeing with Killer and going for 1-1, which will leave us further behind Watford, as they have Hull at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree 1-1 but i think Watford will lose 2-1 - Call it more than a feeling.