Tuesday 2 October 2007

Former Addick is up for game

Former Addick Michael Turner will feature against Charlton at the KC Stadium tonight. Some Addicks think he was one of the best younger players we have let go in recent years and should have been given a chance in the Charlton first time. He found his way to Hull via Brentford.

'It's always nice to play against your former clubs because you're up for it and ready to prove a point,' he told the Hull Daily Mail. 'I've obviously got fond memories of the place and had some great times. I had a memorable time in Italy with Internazionale as part of a youth team swap, and we also managed to win the reserve league when I was there.'

'I was disappointed at the time that I didn't manage to get a first-team appearance, but it was at a time they were doing well in the Premier League.' He did make an appearance at The Valley for the Bees in the FA Cup in February 2006.


No comments: